The COAAB President
Archbishop Thomas Henry Jr
Archbishop Thomas Henry Jr is the founding president of The Congress of Apostles and Bishops. He is a modern-day apostle with an assignment to bring apostles and bishops together, to train clergy and church leaders and expand the reach of the Kingdom of God. He has ministered across denominational lines and from coast to coast. He is no stranger to ecumenism. He, along with the leadership of COAAB, collaborates with the Orthodox and other Christians in the Pentecostal - Orthodox Meet and Greet being held throughout the country.
His vision for COAAB can be found in His Five-Year Strategic Plan for COAAB:
1. To provide a Congress that is low-cost to those attending, but that is second to none,
2. To provide quality materials and information on the bishopric, apostleship and other aspect of church ministry,
3. To assist up and coming Communion in development and recognition,
4. Ecumenical Relations and Dialogue with other Christians,
5. Foster cooperation between bishops, apostles and their communions,
6. To provide a venue so that the communions represent in COAAB may be able to do National and Inter-national mission and evangelistic projects,
7. Provide a venue and voice so that we may corporately speak truth to power and so much more...
You need to join this growing Synod of Episcopates and be a part of this revolution in ministry. COAAB is destined to change the landscape of Pentecostalism.
Come and Let us REASON together!