Your Cart is Empty
Click here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
COAAB's President, Archbishop, & Metropolitan
Archbishop Thomas Henry Jr
Archbishop Thomas Henry Jr is the founding president of The Congress of Apostles and Bishops. He is a modern-day apostle and patriarch with an assignment to bring apostles and bishops together, to train clergy and church leaders and expand the reach of the Kingdom of God. He has ministered across denominational lines and from coast to coast. He is no stranger to ecumenism. He believes in convergence and paleo-orthodoxy. He, along with the leadership of COAAB, have collaborated with the Orthodox and other Christians in the Pentecostal - Orthodox Meet and Greet Session that were being held throughout the country.
His vision for COAAB can be found in His Five-Year Strategic Plan for COAAB:
1. To provide a Congress that is low-cost to those attending, but that is second to none,
2. To provide quality materials and information on the bishopric, apostleship, and other aspect of church ministry,
3. To assist up and coming Communion in development, implementation of vision, and recognition of ministry,
4. Ecumenical Relations and Dialogue with other Christians denominations and churches,
5. Foster cooperation between bishops, apostles, and their communions,
6. To provide a venue so that the communions represented in COAAB may be able to do National and Inter-national mission and evangelistic projects,
7. Provide a venue and voice so that we may corporately speak truth to power and so much more...
You need to join this growing Synod of Episcopates & Reformations and be a part of this revolution in ministry. COAAB is destined to change the landscape of Pentecostalism and Convergence Christianity.
Come and Let us REASON together!