The WORK of the Congress is focus on the following areas:
- To further the reach of the Kingdom of God by preaching the Gospel of Christ and celebration of the sacraments of our redemption;
- To provide for unity and accountability for apostles and bishops;
- To serve as an ecumenical alliance, an ecumenical council, and synod of bishops and apostles based on the Acts 15 model;
- To educate and train Apostles, Bishops, clerics and laity to serve in the body of Christ with excellence with a focus on the apostolic, the episcopacy, administration, liturgy and other sacred disciplines;
- To sanction and recognize ministries, communions and reformations and to provide for the ordination and consecration of those who matriculate through its ordination program;
- To speak as a prophetic and apostolic collective voice to the church and the world;
- To act collaboratively and consistently on vital issues confronting the Church and society;
- To foster communion with the Church in other nations, within the Church universal, under the leadership of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ based on a conciliar model;
- To offer appropriate assistance to each bishop in fulfilling his particular ministry in the local Church;
- To be a full service resource center for the churches and clergy that have membership in this august synod of believers;
- To do the work of an evangelist and to expand in the area of social services and missionary outreach;
- To be a living, full and visible working expression of the Body of Christ - The One, Holy, Catholic (Universal) and Apostolic Church.
Membership in this Congress is ONLY available to those who meet our membership standards. Being a delegate to the annual congress is not the same as being a member of this institution.